You insert a new breakpoint, starts the application in debug mode and… surprise! PowerBuilder crashes! Well, the solution to this is simple.
When this behavior seems to happen out of the blue, the most common causes are invalid expressions in breakpoints and/or Watches.
Mr. Chris Pollach suggests the following steps to solve the problem:
1. Delete all breakpoints;
2. Delete all the items in the Watch tab;
3. make a reset in PowerBuilder Layouts (View-> Layouts-> (Default));
4. Restart the PowerBuilder.
Latest posts by Breno RdV (see all)
- Unknown error when invoking pbwsemit.exe. (PowerBuilder) - October 3, 2018
- [Solved] Error “Unhandled Access Violation Reading” (AutoCad) - August 15, 2018
- Disable Adobe Application Manager for good - November 3, 2017